Cincoze, the leading manufacturer of rugged embedded computers, has unveiled two new products under its Rugged Computing – DIAMOND (DS-1400 Series) and Display Computing – CRYSTAL product lines (M1101).
The DS-1400 series (DS-1400, DS-1401, DS-1402) has significantly upgraded performance and features, meeting the demands for large-scale and real-time image processing and computation required by the rapidly emerging Edge AI. And the newly introduced M1101 monitor module, with its high reliability and optimised performance, injects powerful new energy into Cincoze’s range of industrial-grade touch monitors.
For Edge AI computing: DS-1400 series of high-performance and PCIe Expandable computers
The newly launched DS-1400 series stands out for its robust performance and remarkable PCIe expandability. Features include:
- 12th gen Intel® Alder Lake-S processor with the Intel 7 process, offering a maximum of 16 cores (8P + 8E), and delivering 1.35x the processing performance of the Comet Lake-S processors.
- Supports DDR5 memory up to 64GB and 4800MHz, including ECC technology for the high stability and reliability demands of industrial automation.
- Rich native I/O plus additional I/O and special functions can be added through Cincoze’s exclusive expansion modules.
- Up to 2x PCI/PCIe expansion slots, a maximum of one 110W add-on card with dimensions of 111 x 237 mm. To withstand continuous vibration, expansion cards are held secure with the patented PCIe card retainer.
- Wide temperature (-40–70°C).
- Wide voltage, overvoltage, overcurrent, and ESD protection.
- Complies with the U.S. military standard for shock and vibration resistance MIL-STD-810G and the rail standard EN 50155 (EN 50121-3-2 only).
M1101 Monitor Module enhances industrial touch monitors
Including the exclusive patented technology – Convertible Display System (CDS, Patent Number: M482908), the M1101 is Cincoze’s latest monitor module. It pairs with various display modules to create different types of touch monitors based on application requirements. Options include:
- Industrial touch monitors for harsh environments
- High-brightness (up to 1,800 nits) sunlight-readable touch monitors for outdoor use
- Open-frame touch monitors that perfectly integrate into machinery.
These monitors all feature multi-language OSD menus and three signal input interfaces (HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA) when paired with the M1101. The M1101 meets EMC protection (EN 61000-6-2/4), shock and vibration proof (EN 60068-2), and the safety standard UL/c-UL 62368-1.
Contact our computing team to arrange for a sample, or find out more details.